|1. Stop Texas from throwing the
switch on the electric chair so often.
2. Tell Ed Begley, Jr. to stop charging up his electric car.
3. Tap into the pop sensations Britney Speares electrifying perfomances.
4. Take all political pundents and hook them up to a generator so they can actually do something useful as they spin.
5. Speaking of spinning, we can utilize the energy created from our Founding Fathers as they spin in their graves.
6. In California alone, there are enough health clubs with stationary bicycles and treadmills that could be hooked up to produce electricity. Burn off calories as you produce electricity to keep the television on.
7. Prevent Emeril from kicking it up a notch as that has to be using a lot of extra energy.
Return to Twisted Concepts
Copyright 2000 All rights reserved. Author of item holds all